Translate

Sunday 17 February 2013

Testing out my brother's graphics card




































Random pics of Jezebel outside. Huh, the lighting seems much better outside. O_O

So my graphics card is a GTX 480, and his is a GTX 680. I'm actually noticing a bit of an improvement in my cc ridden game--my fps has increased and there is still drag, but it's greatly reduced. And I have a shit-ton of cc.

...God. MORE SIBLING RIVALRY TO BE EXPECTED.

Anyway, I'm in game taking screenshots of my hair retextures so I'll have those up in a moment.

2 comments:

  1. If you having problems due to cc you should merge them it really helps to speed up your game but is a pain if you discover a problem or disliked cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have merged them. I guess it's 'cause I have about 2gb worth XD

    ReplyDelete