Translate

Monday 11 February 2013

Could it be...a Jezebel upload!? (House of Night spoilers!)

No.

At least not yet. :D

Still looking for a freakin' hairstyle that suits her the best. I always pictured her with long, flowing golden hair...preferably without the egg/alien head and floatiness.
  

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE RANDOM, OFF TOPIC BABBLING OF BRINGMEVICTORY (may contain 'slut shaming' if you are one of those weird Tumblr SJ feminists who have too much time on their hands)

There is a TL; DR version at the bottom. (Lazy *******). <:

 
 If any of my minions fans followers have read the House of Night series, my inspiration for her was Aphrodite--"the hagbitch from hell". I don't know what it is, but Aphrodite became my favourite character in the second book.

Minus the sluttiness/hagbitchery/self-centered-ness/bigotry (if you want to call it that), I suppose she reminded me a lot of myself. Well, her pride/arrogance/hotheaded-ness at least.

 Her and Darius were so cute together. GOD IF ONLY THE BOOKS FOCUSED ON APHRODITE AND LESS ZOEY. **** ZOEY. HOW MANY GUYS HAS SHE BANGED BY THE TIME THE SEVENTH BOOK CAME AROUND!? KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS GIRL OR LEARN 2 HAVE TASTE (i.e, NOT BANG HEATH).

And they say Aphrodite is the slut? God. Also, don't bother with "SLUT SHAMER!!!!!1". I don't give a s***. If you spread your legs for like 9000 guys in a short period of time and you DON'T CHARGE for it, you are a slut. If you charged for it (which you may as well do as you could at least be getting something productive out of your extracurricular activities)  you would be a whore/ho.

(note: I am being sarcastic, in case my weird humour is lost on you).

 Is there anything wrong with it? Not really. Unless you like genital crabs/herpes and premature sagging lady bits. Or man bits. Some of my favourite characters in games/movies/books have been real hoe-bags (Zevran (DA:O)--well, he's a dude but men can be sluts too; Isabela (DA2); Aphrodite). Actually, it seems like all of my favourite characters are sluts. Crap.

Oh God. What does that say about me? Team Slut? o_O

Anyway, I unfortunately lost interest in the House of Night series after they killed one of my favourite characters in Burned (I think it was Burned? It had Rephaim on the cover) and realized Aphrodite wasn't going to be getting a lot of screen time.

TL;DRBringmevictory's favourite characters tend to be sluts and she's looking for advice on what hairstyle to give to Jezebel (the blonde model) so she can share her as part of her 25 Follower's gift--note, that was not a jab at Jezebel's potential sluttiness in willing to be shared by hundreds of people)

IN OTHER WORDS...IF YOU SEE A POTENTIALLY JEZEBEL-Y HAIRSTYLE, WRITE IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU RECOMMEND. 


5 comments:

  1. Jordan McEntaffer11 February 2013 at 12:54

    I think Jezebel looked best in the Sweet Slumber hair style from way back when on your blog. Defiantly gives off that look like she just rolled out of bed and quickly put it up, which would make sense if she is going around a lot. Love the House of Night series though, stopped reading after the first few books though and not sure why, never got back into them. Can't wait till you publish Jezebel, she is my favorite model of yours! A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaw she does look rather good in that. Also thinking Revival as well...GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan McEntaffer11 February 2013 at 13:50

    Thats a good one as well! Either would work, so excited to see her almost posted! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love those books! I enjoy the southern-hick style of Stevie Rae the most though. But, I love Jezebel because she looks like she could stab you AND make you want to get into her pants at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES STEVIE RAE! <3

    I loved all of the main cast, although Zoey started to annoy/piss me off after the first couple of books (that's how you can tell she's well written--no other character in a movie/game/book has had that effect on me).

    And Jennifer, that's where I was going with Jezebel. She seems to have a bit more "personality" to her than Lenore does in pictures. (Lenore is more of the demure, reserved lady-like type I guess)

    ReplyDelete