Translate

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Old Newsea hairs...

Jessica

So, I liked this hair originally when I saw it on Newsea's site. I was a bit surprised no one seemed to retexture it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.





































Dafuq? Really, Newsea? GOD. If anyone actually wants this, I'll upload it.

Anyway, my upcoming retextures list...

  • Erica
  • Pixie
  • Hit the Lights
  • Miles Away
  • Evergreen
  • Bluebird
  • Elexis hairs (pretty much all of them)
  • Paulina
  • Becky
  Probably other random Newsea hairs as I have an incredibly short attention span and I will most likely get distracted and do stuff NOT on this list so...

2 comments:

  1. did you end up doing this retexture? I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never released it (cause I hate those wisps protruding from the head) but if you'd like it, then I'll put up a link.

    ReplyDelete