Translate

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Rounding up Jezebel's cc...

Topic.

 I WILL HOPEFULLY BE UPLOADING HER TODAY unless something unfortunate happens like if I die/computer fails/snowstorm/cat pees on the power bar/etc.

Now what you're probably thinking is...WOW RAINE YOU LAZY ***** GET IN GAME AND GATHER HER CC AND WRITE IT DOWN IN NOTEPAD AND DROP HER SIM FILE IN A ZIP ALREADY GOD IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO EVEN POST THIS POST.

I just wanted you to know...she actually barely has any cc. Really, all you would need would be the sliders (which I already have on mediafire--I will share the link to the whole package when I upload her) the skin tone (it's Sclub's newest skin--the high definition one), the eyebrows (Heaven Sent by Elexis I think) and the eyes (Ephemera's New Year's eyes).

Also any mod that allows for increased slider range/multiplier. I personally use Awesomemod's x3 multiplier-- Sclub also has one.

I plan on using my unreleased updated Cazy's BTVS Revival for her and maybe Newsea's Sweet Slumber.

 So feel free to preemptively download all of that crap for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment